As an academic health science center US-Bangla Medical College has a mission of providing excellence in medical education and patient care. The college aims at:
- Educating medical student in order to meet future health care needs of the country.
- Improvement of the health care of the public.
- Provide a broad range of patient services including illness prevention programs and comprehensive care associated with academic medical centers.
US-Bangla Medical College will continue to develop as a nationally recognized academic health science center. In collaboration with the community, we will provide excellence in education, research, and patient care programs. Our vision for the future includes
- A commitment to providing comprehensive and advanced medical training through quality-oriented clinical services.
- Making a leader in developing an innovative educational consortium.
- Provided health care delivery system that responds to the need of the community.
US-Bangla Medical College will sustain a working and learning environment that fosters team work and commitment to shared values and goals. Medical college will be able to enhance its teaching and research programs to be on the forefront of medical knowledge and innovative patient care.