“Justice through Medical Science”
The department of forensic medicine is situated at college building. The department provides undergraduate teaching with respect to medical aspects of law and legal aspects of practice of medicine in addition autopsy performing, medico-legal examination to aid the administration of justice. The department also carries out scientific research in the field of forensic medicine and closely related areas in addition to providing basic training to medical students.
- Professors take lecturer classes.
2. Lecturers take tutorial and practical classes.
3. Giving basic training to the students about autopsy and medico legal cases (victim examination, age determination, determination of disputed paternity and maternity by DNA typing)
4. Conduct item and card examination.
5. Conduct assessment and re-assessment examination.
6. Conduct professional examination guided by Dhaka University which is known as the oxford of the east.
Meet Doctors & Faculty
|1||Prof. Dr. Mohammad Nurul Gani||Professor||MD (MBBS), PhD|
|2||Dr. Mohammad Emran Hossain||Professor||MBBS, DFM|
|3||Dr. Tafsir Ahmed||Lecturer||MBBS|
|4||Dr. Nadiya Pasha||Lecturer||MBBS|
|5||Dr. Tangina Akter Mily||Lecturer||MBBS|