Eligibility for Admission
- Students who have been in the national merit list published from directorate general of health services, Dhaka are eligible to get admission in the first year MBBS course in US-Bangla Medical College within the scheduled time by the government.
- Those who passed O-Level and A-Level and have equivalent qualifying G.P.A. points are also eligible to apply.
Application form, prospectus and other information are available at the office of US-Bangla Medical College. Completed Application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Procedure of Selection for Students:
- Selection of students will be made strictly on the basis of the merit basing on results of the written examination administered by the DG Health
- All applications for admission must be submitted in the prescribed form available from the office of the Principal, US-Bangla Medical College.
- Completed application in prescribed form will be submitted to the office of the Principal, US-Bengal Medical College within prescribed time schedule.
Documents to be submitted by the candidate
For admission in MBBS course, the students will apply in prescribed form (to be collected from the Principal’s office). The completed form, along with the following documents are to be submitted on or before the due date as declared in advertisement.
- Certificate of S.S.C & H.S.C Examination or its equivalent.
- Testimonial of passing H.S.C Examination from the Principal of the College from which he/she passed the H.S.C Examination.
- Transcripts of S.S.C and H.S.C. Examinations or its equivalent.
- Certificate from the head of the institution in which the applicant studied last regarding her/his character, career and extra-curricular activities.
- Character certificate from a class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Nationality certificate from UP Chairman/Ward Commissioner.
- 4 (Four) copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Acknowledgement slip showing the payment of registration fees for application of admission in first year MBBS class.
List of selected candidates will be notified in the Notice Board from time to time. Original copies of the above documents are to be produced at the time of admission. All information regarding admission will be found on the Notice Board of the US-Bangla Medical College.
Provisionally selected candidates for admission shall be medically examined by a Medical Board. Only the medically fit candidate will get admission.
Expense of Study
Tuition fees and all other fees payable at the time of admission will be notified in appropriate time. All payments are to be made in full at the time of admission. If any students after admission decides to leave the course or left the college he will not claim refund of admission fee at the time of admission and he/she will pay all tuition fees for next 5 years. After that he will be given all his/her certificates back and a letter stating cancellation of his admission/ studentship. He/she will not apply for any refund of the deposited money in future or any time thereafter.
Admission in US-Bangla Medical College
Students will be admitted in MBBS course within a specific time and date (to be announced in appropriate time) from the candidates willing to get admission in US-Bangla Medical College in order of national merit in the admission test. During admission, candidate must pay the fees and produce all original documents (SSC & HSC certificate and marks sheets or equivalent certificates from Directorate General of Health Service).
Student attendances are recorded in Attendance Registers. At least 75% attendance is required to become eligible for professional examination.