MBBS COURSE & CURRICULUM
Basic Information about MBBS Course
1. Name of the course: Bachelor or Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
2. Basic qualifications for entrance in MBBS Course:
(i) HSC or equivalent with Science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
(ii) Candidate has to secure required grade point in the SSC and HSC examinations.
3. Student's selection procedure for MBBS course: According to decision by the proper competent authority as per merit.
4. Medium of Instruction: English
5. Duration: MBBS course comprises of 5 years, followed by logbook based rotatory internship for one year.
Course structure and duration
The MBBS course is divided into four phases.
NB: All academic activities including professional examination of each phase must be completed within the specified time of the phase.