Instructions for the student (College rules)
1. All students are to attend classes in clean well dressed white Apron.
2. All students are to carry their Identity Cards when in the college.
3. Rings, bangles are discouraged as they cause impediments to practical work.
4. Fashionable dresses, untidy hair, slippers are discouraged in the college campus.
5. Environment is to be kept clean. Students should throw litters in to waste paper basket.
6. Pasting of posters on the walls of the college and the hospital buildings and or hanging of posters in the college and in the hospital premises are prohibited unless permitted by authority. These are considered as acts of indiscipline and offenders are liable to punishment.
7. Smoking is forbidden in the college campus.
8. All type of demonstrations, processions, shouting in the college and hospital premises are prohibited and students involved are liable to be expelled from the college.
9. Students will state their problems/grievances/inconveniences to their Supervisor Teachers. The Supervisor will solve the problems of the students himself/herself or refer them to the Principal. Statement of the problems /grievances/inconveniences by the students must be in a orderly and disciplined manner. Any act of indiscipline on the part of any student including usage of abusive words or objectionable words and sentences, will make the students liable to be punished by expulsion from the College.
10. Student must not misbehave with the staff or employees of the college or the hospital. Acts of misbehavior are also acts of indiscipline and liable for punishment.
11. The Students are expected to maintain the highest standard in their academic activities. Smoking or any sort of addiction is strictly prohibited in the campus.
12. At the time of admission into the college the students and parents/guardians will have to sign a bond that their children/wards will abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
13. Every student shall provide for himself/herself all the prescribed Text books, dissecting instruments, medical equipments etc. The college will not supply these to the students.
14. In case of illness or other unavoidable reasons for non attendance, a written statement from the parent/guardian is to be presented to the teachers concerned, who in turn will submit it to the Principal for approval.
15. Cost of loss, damage to college/hospital property is liable to be realised from the student found responsible for the loss, damage.
16. Political activities are not permitted in the college.
17. Students are allowed to use the Library. They will sit and read. Books will be issued to the students only for reading in the Library. Home issue for the students is not permitted.
18. Students should have minimum of 75% attendance to qualify to sit for assessment examinations.
19. All students must fulfill the criteria laid down by Dhaka University and BMDC and clear all their dues before being permitted to sit for professional examinations.
20. All students who have passed MBBS are to undergo one year Internship Training (Hospital training) as per rules and regulations of BMDC (Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council).