There are two aims in teaching biochemistry. The first is the understanding of the biochemical basis of disease and the second is the proper use of the laboratory in the diagnosis and management of patients. The department of Biochemistry of US-Bangla Medical College has been designed to meet the needs of medical students and of doctors in general for an adequate knowledge of the theory and practice of biochemistry. The department has a panel of Professors and Lecturers for all the teaching oriented programs like lectures, tutorials, seminars etc. The college laboratory has been set up to meet the requirement of the medical students for everyday practical classes. There is a highly upgraded Hospital Laboratory open for 24 hours fulfilling the demand for all the necessary investi-gations of the 250 bed hospital.
1. Qualified and experienced professors deliver lectures enabling the students to have clear conception about the subject.
2. Experienced medical graduates conduct the tutorial classes for further orientation of the students.
3. Qualified technologists assist the teachers for conduction of the daily practical classes.
4. Regular written, oral and practical examinations are conducted for proper evaluation of the students.
5. Seminars are conducted on regular basis for up gradation of knowledge.
Meet Doctors & Faculty
|Professor Dr. Syeda Nurunnesa Begum||Professor & Head||MBBS, MPhil|
|Dr. C.M. Reza Qureshi Forhad||Associate Professor||MBBS, MPhil|
|Dr. Shukla Rani Saha||Assistant Professor||MBBS, MD|
|Dr. Sajeda Akter||Lecturer||MBBS|
|Dr. Khaleda Akter Ankhi||Lecturer||MBBS|
|Dr. Md. Nurun Nabi||Lecturer||MBBS|
|Dr. Md. Shariful Islam||Lecturer||MBBS|
|Dr. Tanjia Tamanna||Lecturer||MBBS|
|Dr. Tasnuva Afrin||Lecturer||MBBS|